For first time patients
For first time patients and new injuries please book at least 45 minutes for an assessment. New injuries do require more time to take detailed history, assess, treatment, and to set up a home exercise program.
- Please fill in the Intake Form, you will prompted if booking online, or you can also print it off and bring it in with you for your first visit if booking by phone/email.
- Please bring any radiology reports, prescriptions that you have pertaining to the injury to be assessed as well for your first visit, copies are best versus original records.
- You will also need appropriate clothing (ie. Shorts, tank top, short sleeved shirt) so the affected area can be examined, we will also be practicing home exercises so you’ll want clothing that lets you move freely.
You can expect to leave your appointment with a home exercise program, education about your injury and a timeline for recovery.
Booking an Appointment?
Sessions are usually performed in increments of 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes minimum for a follow up appointment, and up to 90 minutes as needed. New injuries requiring assessment will need at least 45 minutes in order to assess and treat appropriately.
patients can book two ways, Please note there is no receptionist to book appointments:
If you would prefer to speak with me in person, I can be reached at 604-442-1721. Please leave a message, and I will return your call to book an appointment.
When you book online for the first time you will be asked to “sign up”, this will require a username and password (please keep for future bookings). To do this you can follow the “Book Now” link on this website. You will also be prompted to fill out an Intake Form at this time.
Cancelling an Appointment?
- Please do not reply to the automatic reminders that the scheduling system emails out.
- Cancelling prior to 24 hours of your appointment, log onto the scheduling system with your user name and password and cancel under your “booked appointments”
- If you haven’t been booking appointments on the online system, you will need to phone to cancel.
- If cancelling within 24 hours of your appointment, please call 604-442-1721.